Newborn Session Details:
Congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy! This is certainly a very special time for you and your family. Newborn sessions take place in my home studio in Kennesaw, GA when your baby is between 4 and 12 days old. The session itself can last up to 4 hours as we work according to the baby’s sleep. If you are expecting, it is very important to book as far in advance so I can add your estimated due date to my calendar and secure availability.
Here are some tips to prepare for your newborn photography session:
• Please contact me as soon as your baby has arrived so we can confirm your session date and time.
• It is important to try to keep the baby awake for at least 1 to 2 hours before the session. This will ensure that he/she is sleepy for the session. This will save us time in getting him/her to sleep.
• Parents should feed the baby just before they leave for the session.
• Please try to dress the baby in loose clothes as this will avoid marks/lines in their skin.
• Bring a pacifier as it can be helpful in soothing the baby during the session.
• Please note that the studio will be kept very warm, therefore I suggest that the parents dress in layers.
• Keep in mind that the majority of the pictures will be taken when the baby is asleep, so following the above tips will help the session go smoothly.
• Being patient is the key with these sessions. Keep in mind that breaking for feedings is very important to keep baby happy, calm, and sleepy.
• And lastly, please note that my camera should be the only camera in use during the session. However, you may take pullbacks of myself in action. 🙂
Pricing and more info can be found here
Investment First Birthday “Cake Smash” Turning one is a big deal, so make sure to capture this milestone! You’ll be able to personalize your cake smash session with your baby’s favorite colors and theme. Make sure to book your “Cake Smash” session at least one month in advance to allow time for planning and ordering the personalized cake. This is a 2 hour session and the first part of the session will be completed with pictures of the birthday boy/girl in 2-3 set ups. You may bring outfits, but I do have rompers, tutus, and ties. The other part of the session will be completed with the cake smash part. We’ll let the birthday boy/girl eat, smash, play, and make a mess with the cake. Pricing and more info can be found here Investment